0.6/1kV Three Core unarmoured LV Power Cable 1.5-600mm2 IEC60502-1
Low Voltage PVC Insulated power cable is used to transmit and distribute power in power transmission and distribution system of 1kV or lower. It is generally applied to the fields including power, construction, mines, metallurgy, petrochemical industry and communication in complete replace of oil immersed paper insulated power cable.
1. The highest allowed operating temperature of conductor for long-term working is 90 degrees.
2. In short circuit (Max long term is no more than 5 seconds),the highest temperature for conductor is no more than 250 degrees.
3. The cable is laid without horizontal drop limit. The environment temperature should be no lower than 0 when lay. Otherwise it should be preheated.
4. Excellent electrical performance, resistance to chemical corrosion.
5. They can stand advisable traction when laid.They can stand traction from Outside.Left low smoke halogen-free after burned.Retard the burning of the cable.
Resistant to environmental stress
Cable with a PVC insulation or sheathing is flame retardant, which is an important consideration for electric cables in most applications. PVC can be made resistant to a wide range of chemicals including oils, acids and alkalis, and is tough, durable and resistant to abrasion. The addition of various additives can improve its temperature range, typically from -40 to 105°C, as well as the resistance to sunlight, reduced smoke emission and improved water resistance.
|Cross Section||Conductor||Conductor Screen||Insulation||Insulation Screen||Metallic Screen||Inner Sheath||Armour||Screen Layer No.||Outer Sheath||Overall Diameter||Copper Cable||Aluminum Cable|
We are a manufacture in this filed for many years, we can offer our customers cables with good quality and price.
We Sincerely welcome customers at home and abroad to negotiate and cooperate with us !!!