VLV 5x95 0.6V/1KV Alluminum Core PVC Insulated Cable PVC Sheath Electrical Underground
Specific Property for Using
1. The long-time permissible working ermperature of cable conductive core is not more than 70'C.
2. During short circuit(max . lasting time is not more than 5 seconds),the max . temperature of cable conductor is not more than 165'C.
3. The difference level of laying cable is not restricted . When laying the cable , ambient temperature is not lower than 0'C.
4. They have good chemical stability, and properties of acid trsistance, alkali resistance, salt resistance, oil resistance , solvent resistance and flame resistance .
5. Light weight , good bending property and easy installation and maintenance .
Type: PVC Insulated Electric Cable
Conductor: Copper or Aluminum
Insulation: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Filler: Polypropylene tape (pp tape)
Wrap Tape: Non-woven fabric or PP wrapping tape
Armour: STA/SWA/AWA Armoured or Unarmoured
Outer Sheath: Polyvinyl chloride (PVC)
Standards: CCC/UL/CE Certificate
Cable with a PVC insulation or sheathing is flame retardant, which is an important consideration for electric cables in most applications. PVC can be made resistant to a wide range of chemicals including oils, acids and alkalis, and is tough, durable and resistant to abrasion. The addition of various additives can improve its temperature range, typically from -40 to 105°C, as well as the resistance to sunlight, reduced smoke emission and improved water resistance.
|Cross Section||Conductor||Conductor Screen||Insulation||Insulation Screen||Metallic Screen||Inner Sheath||Armour||Screen Layer No.||Outer Sheath||Overall Diameter||Copper Cable||Aluminum Cable|
We are a manufacture in this filed for many years, we can offer our customers cables with good quality and price.
We Sincerely welcome customers at home and abroad to negotiate and cooperate with us !!!