Medium voltage cable XLPE insulated non-armored power cable
XLPE insulated medium voltage cable applications:
Medium voltage cables (MV cables) with XLPE insulation are used to transmit and distribute power in 35kV or lower power transmission and distribution systems. It is widely used in electric power, construction, mining, metallurgy, petrochemical and communication fields, and completely replaces oil-immersed paper-insulated power cables. ►Characteristics 1. Rated voltage U0 / U (Um) of the cable: 3.6/6 (7.2)-6/6 (7.2)-6/10 (12)-8.7 / 10 (12)-8.7 / 15 (17.5)- 12/20 (24)-18/30 (36)-21/35 (40.5)-26/35 (40.5) kV.
2. The maximum allowable working temperature of the conductor for long-term work is 90 degrees.
3. When short-circuit (the longest long-term does not exceed 5 seconds). The maximum temperature of the conductor does not exceed 250 degrees.
4. There is no horizontal fall restriction when laying cables. The ambient temperature during laying should not be lower than 0. Otherwise, it should be preheated.
5. Excellent electrical properties, chemical resistance.
6. When laying, they can withstand proper traction. They can withstand external traction. Leave low smoke and halogen free after burning. Delay the burning of the cable.
Physical and Electrical Characteristics
|No.cores x||Insulation||Sheath||Outer Ø||weight||Current ratings in air 30℃||Current ratings buried 20℃|
|mm²||mm||mm||mm||mm||kg / km||A||A|
Conductor: Copper or Aluminum
Conductor Shape: Circular Stranded or Compacted Circular Stranded
Appearance Shape: Circular
Armour Type: STA(Steel Tape Armoured), SWA(Steel Wire Armoured), AWA(Aluminum Wire Armoured)
Sheath Material: PVC or Polyethylene