3-Core Underground Steel Tape Armored XLPE Insulated Power Cable
Description of multi-core power cable:
1. Conductor: copper or aluminum.
2. Provide armored and non-armored power cables.
3. Rated voltage: 0.6 / 1kv 3.6 / 6kv 6 / 10kv 8.7 / 15kv 26 / 35kv
4. PVC or XLPE insulation.
5. Standards: IEC, BS, ASTM, NFC, AS, GOST, etc. Or other special features according to customer requirements.
6. The maximum long-term working temperature of the PVC insulated cable is 70°C, and the cross-linked polyethylene is 90°C.
7. The installation temperature of the cable should not be lower than 0°C.
8. The maximum short-circuit temperature is: PVC does not exceed 160°C, XLPE 250°C, no more than 5 seconds
9. Cable with allowable bending radius: no less than 10 D times (D: outer diameter of the cable)
Features and uses of XLPE insulated power cables:
The cross-linked polyethylene insulated power cable has the characteristics of high mechanical strength, strong environmental stress resistance, excellent electrical performance, and strong current resistance.
Chemical corrosion. In addition, the lightweight and simple product is easy to use. This product is suitable for transmission and distribution systems with a rated voltage of 0.6/1kv.
It has the main characteristics of fire-resistant cables. The cables are not easy to catch fire or continue to burn within a certain range. It is suitable for power stations, subways, tunnels, high-rise buildings, and large-scale
Dense distributed cables in industrial and mining enterprises, oil fields, coal mines and other places.
GB/T 12706, IEC 60502 and related domestic and foreign standards, such as BS, VDE, JIS, AEIC, etc.
Physical and Electrical Characteristics
|No.cores x||Insulation||Sheath||Outer Ø||weight||Current ratings in air 30℃||Current ratings buried 20℃|
|mm²||mm||mm||mm||mm||kg / km||A||A|
Wiring for fire safety circuits, such as fire alarm systems in high-rise buildings, emergency lighting and power supplies, public address and emergency voice communication systems, control and instrumentation services for industrial, commercial and residential complexes.
Special functions on request:
• UV resistance
• Flame retardant cat. A, B, C
• Low smoke zero halogen