Professional Shielded Instrument Cable Individual / Overall Copper Wire Braiding
The cable is approved to operate upon fixed-installation or moveable using in ambient temperature from -40 ℃ to 50 ℃ , relative humidity not larger than 80%and operating temperature of core not higher than 70 ℃ as well as avoiding direct high-temperature radiation or contact. The temperature shall never less than 0℃ when the cable being laid. Permissible bending radius:not less than 6 times of overall diameter for unarmored cable;not less than 12 times of overall diameter for armored or screened cable;not less than 6 times of overall diameter for screened flexible cable.
Instrumentation cables - Found in a vast array of applications but predominantly in communications and telecoms, automation, water treatments, oil gas and petrochemical along with the building and construction industry.
1. Conductor: Plain annealed copper, Copper/Copper tinned
2. Sizes: 0.5 mm² solid, 1.0 mm² solid, 0.5 mm² flexible, 0.75 mm² flexible or 1.5mm²stranded
3. Insulation: XLPE/PE/PVC
4. Color code: black / white / red; with numbered tape under separator tape of the triple screen
5.Triple screen: 24 µm aluminium / PETP tape over tinned copper drain wire, 0.5 mm²
6. Wrapping: at least 1 layer of plastic tape
7. Collective screen: 24 µm aluminium / PETP tape over tinned copper drain wire, 0.5 mm²
8. Bedding: zero halogen flame retardant compound LSZH, black
9. Armour: Steel Wire Armored, Galvanized Round Steel Wire, Without Armor
10. Outer sheath: zero halogen flame retardant compound LSZH, black or blue for intrinsically safe systems
11. Shield: Copper Wire Braid, Al-foil Individual and Overall Screen
Reliability – even in the harshest of environments – is the hallmark of our instrumentation cables.
No matter what gauge size, conductor count, insulation, jacket, armor or rating, we meets your need for reliability, performance, security and long life — guaranteed.
• Guaranteed Quality
• Competitive Pricing
• Short Run Experts
• Speedy Delivery
• XRF Technology
• ISO, UL and FDA Certified
We are a manufacture in this filed for many years, we can offer our customers cables with good quality and price.
We Sincerely welcome customers at home and abroad to negotiate and cooperate with us !!!
Q: How long does it take to get a quote back?
A: Most quotes are returned within 24 hours, however, if it is for a special construction, it could take more days.
Q: What warranties do your products carry?
Q: Do you sell other products besides wire and cable?
A: Wire and cable is our forte, however, we also sell connectors, cable assemblies and cable tools to name just a few. Our products serve numerous markets all over the world.