Professional Shielded Instrument Cable Individual / Overall Copper Wire Braiding
Character and Relevant Parameters
1. Long-term service temperature of the cable conductor: 90°C
2. Rated voltage: 300/500V,450/750V ,600/1000V.
3. Cable lying temperature ≥ 0°C
4. Cores(pair/triple): 1~19
5. Minimun bending radius:≥ out diameter of cable 6 times
Instrumentation cables - Found in a vast array of applications but predominantly in communications and telecoms, automation, water treatments, oil gas and petrochemical along with the building and construction industry.
1) Conductor: class 5 plain copper
2) Sectional area: 0.5~10 mm2
3) Insulation: PVC
4) No. of cores: 2~37
5) Core identification: different colors or numbers
6) Screen: braided copper wire
7) Outer sheath: PVC
8) Finished cable shape: round
9) Max. working temperature: 70 degrees
Reliability – even in the harshest of environments – is the hallmark of our instrumentation cables.
No matter what gauge size, conductor count, insulation, jacket, armor or rating, we meets your need for reliability, performance, security and long life — guaranteed.
• Guaranteed Quality
• Competitive Pricing
• Short Run Experts
• Speedy Delivery
• XRF Technology
• ISO, UL and FDA Certified
We are a manufacture in this filed for many years, we can offer our customers cables with good quality and price.
We Sincerely welcome customers at home and abroad to negotiate and cooperate with us !!!
Q: How long does it take to get a quote back?
A: Most quotes are returned within 24 hours, however, if it is for a special construction, it could take more days.
Q: What warranties do your products carry?
Q: Do you sell other products besides wire and cable?
A: Wire and cable is our forte, however, we also sell connectors, cable assemblies and cable tools to name just a few. Our products serve numerous markets all over the world.