Everyone knows that cable water is a very serious problem. Sometimes you think you have done a good waterproofing, but the cable is still in the water. So how does the cable get into the water? Let me introduce to you the reasons and countermeasures for cable water intake.
1. At the time of storage: the newly purchased power cable is sealed with plastic sealing sleeves at both ends, but after a period of use, the rest is wrapped with plastic paper, and the outside is tied with a rope. The sealing is not good, and the days are long. Water vapor will seep into the cable.
2. When the cable is laid: When the cable is laid, the cable head wrapped with plastic paper is sometimes immersed in water to make the water enter the cable; when the cable is pulled and piped, the outer sheath rupture sometimes occurs.
3. After laying: The cable head is not produced in time, so that the unsealed cable port is exposed to the air for a long time, even immersed in water, so that the water vapor enters the cable in large quantities.
Now that I know the reason for the water in the cable, is there any rescue measures? At present, as far as I know, there is no remedy, it can only be prevented. There are several small suggestions and methods to prevent and reduce cable water intake.
1. The cable head should be sealed. The cable ends that are sawn off, whether stacked or laid, must be sealed with a special cable to prevent moisture infiltration.
2. The cable head should be produced in time after the wire is laid. Strengthening the management of the cable head manufacturing process Once the cable enters the water, the earliest breakdown phenomenon is often the cable head, so the wire head is made well and the overall life of the cable can be extended.
3. The long cable adopts several long cables of cable branch box, each of which is about 3,000 meters long. For such a cable, in addition to the intermediate joint, one or two cable branch boxes are used, once one of the cables enters the water. , does not spread to other sections of the cable.